Mark is a 45-year-old male who presents with a 24-hour history of RUQ pain. He states the pain started about 1 hour after a large dinner he had with his friends. He has had nausea and on instance of vomiting before presentation. Medical history include Gout, Hypertension, and Deep vein thrombosis (as a result of oral BCPs). His current medications include: Lisinopril 10 mg, Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg a day, Allopurinol 100 mg daily, and multivitamin daily. Lab values are: Alk Phos 100u/l, direct bilirubin 0.6mg/dl, total bilirubin is 0.8mg/dl. WBC is13, 000/mm3, ALT: 30 U/L, AST: 45 U/L. He is allergic to the following: Latex, Codeine, and Amoxicillin. Physical examination revealed the following: Eyes: EOMI, HENT: Normal GI: bNondistended, minimal tenderness, Skin: bWarm and dry, Neuro: Alert and Oriented. Psych:bAppropriate mood
Address the following:
· Explain your diagnosis for the patient, including your rationale for the diagnosis.
· Describe an appropriate drug therapy plan based on the patient’s history, diagnosis, and drugs currently prescribed.
· Justify why you would recommend this drug therapy plan for this patient. Be specific and provide examples.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.