Help my topic is the affects humans have on the environment such as global warming etc. the good and the bad
Writing Assignment #1
Critical Annotated Bibliography of Five Sources
Summary of assignment
· Task: In this assignment you will write a list of at least 5 sources in alphabetical order in
APA format. In addition, each reference will be followed by a short analytical summary
of 150-200 words. At the end of the short summary, you will include a sentence or two
that critically analyzes the source and that mentions distinctive features about the article
and why it may or may not be useful for you in pursuing more research.
● Length: Each annotation should be 150-200 words.
● Format: APA
● Sources: Five sources, all of which you fill find through UMGC’s OneSearch
o All of your articles should be from scholarly journals or credible trade journals.
They should not be from popular journals.
Strategies in Selecting a Topic for your Annotated Bibliography
You may select a topic of your choice. However, when selecting a topic, keep in mind
that it should be a topic on which a number of studies or scholarly articles have been
Examples of topics students have chosen in the past or that would be workable for this
assignment are the following:
● The impact of the Internet on research methods of students and plagiarism in student
● The impact of The No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act on primary school education.
● The impact of mobile devices on cybersecurity
Overall, in considering a topic, you might consider your major, topics that will be covered in
future classes you plan to take at UMGC, and your interests.
For example, please examine the following ideas:
· If your major is criminal justice, you might consider researching the different types of CSI
effects that have been explored in the literature or researching what studies have noted about
body cameras for law enforcement officials.
· If your major is psychology, you might consider researching counseling strategies, consumer
behavior in online shopping, decision-making in upper-management positions, etc.
· If your major is history, you might consider researching theories on the Civil War, studies on
labor patterns in the United States, an aspect of military history, etc.
· If your major is social science, you might consider researching community responses to health
care threats,co-parenting patterns after divorce, etc.
· If your major is cybersecurity, you might consider researching different studies that analyze the
training of employees on cyber issues or researching the Agile and Waterfall methods of project
Whatever topic you consider, keep in mind that it should be a topic on which a
number of studies or scholarly articles have been published. You will conduct
all or most of your research using UMGC’s OneSearch function in finding
scholarly articles or articles from credible trade journals.
This assignment will be an analytical/critical/ annotated bibliography. The difference
between the descriptive/informativ
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.