Please see the attached document for the assignment. It is a logic model as per Global Affairs Canada requirement. The attached doc has link to
Assignment #2: Unsolicited Proposal Global Affairs Canada
IDS 3555: Project Simulation
To develop a draft proposal for Global Affairs Canada building on the work you have done in Assignments #1. Note: you can also choose to use a different assessment report and sector if you would like.
Overview of Assignment:
an individual assignment
where you will draft an initial proposal focusing on ONE sector using one of the assessment reports provided. You can build on the work you did in Assignment 1 and the feedback you received on that assignment (you can also choose a different sector and/or assessment report if you wish). The initial proposal will include: Rational for Initiative, Logic Model, and a Theory of Change.
The draft proposal template below provides guidance for each section. The Logic Model should be completed in the separate template documents which are embedded with guidance below.
You will be graded on the following:
· Clear rational for project and identification of key issues and target beneficiaries
· Strength of the Logic Model and hierarchy of objectives aligned with the rational for the project
· Theory of change diagram and narrative description clearly articulating cause and effect relationships in the results chain.
Maximum length: See instructions in template for each section.
Due Date: Assignment is due March 17th (Week 10 of class)
*Late assignments will be docked 5%/day and not accepted after 1 week late.
Grades: The assignment is worth 20% of final grade.
APPLICATION FORM – UNSOLICITED PROPOSALS
Name of Organization
Proposed start date:
Proposed end date:
Initiative contact name:
1. RATIONAL FOR THE INITIATIVE:
In 2 pages max build on your concept paper and feedback provided to overview the rationale for the initiative (i.e. project) addressing the following:
· What the key development needs or challenges the initiative will meet, and why are these important (hint: build on your problem analysis)?
· Address how the initiative (project) aligns with GAC’s thematic priorities.
· Specify who the key beneficiaries of the project will be and how they will be positively impacted by the project.
· Briefly outline the objective of the initiative of what project intends to achieve and how (hint: should come from Logic Model).
2. LOGIC MODEL
The logic model template shows visually the design or logic of the initiative. It demonstrates the important relationship between activities, outputs and outcomes. For further information on how to complete a logic model for DFATD, please see Results-Based Management (RBM) tools. Where applicable, applicants shall also integrate gender equality and/or environment to at least the immediate outcome level in the logic mode
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.