Watch the video clip from 1931’s All Quiet on The Western Front. This movie is considered one of the first antiwar films in American cinema. It chronicles the wartime experience of a young German soldier named Paul. The clip is the film’s closing scene. It based on the novel of the same title by Erich Maria Remarque (1898-1970) Drawing from the author’s own military service, the novel and film were international successes. What message did this clip convey? In particular, the last image of the dead soldiers looking back- what message do you think the filmmakers expressed? You may want to look at the clip from a young person’s perspective.
250 words must contain at least (2) professional references, properly cited in the current APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.