Leading and Managing Change [WLO: 2] [CLOs: 2, 3, 4, 5]
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, please read Chapter 11 in your
(2019) textbook, Chapter 10 in your
Kinicki and Williams
(2008) textbook, and the article by Galli (2018), “
Change Management Models: A Comparative Analysis and Concerns (Links to an external site.)
.” Then, choose one of the five change management models described in Galli’s (2018) article: Kurt Lewin’s change management model, Kotter’s 8-Step change model, the ADKAR model, the McKinsey 7-S model, and General Electric’s change acceleration process model. You will analyze the model you have chosen in your discussion post.
For your discussion, you will prepare an essay that could be used to teach work colleagues about the change management model you studied. In an initial post of at least 300 words, and citing at least two required scholarly sources, identify and describe the change management model you selected, providing sufficient information to help your classmates understand how they might be able to use the model in the workplace. Discuss both strengths and limitations of the model. Then, provide guidance to your fictitious work colleagues about leadership and management roles and responsibilities that would be required for them to implement the change management model you selected.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.