Wk1: Article Review
Each week students should review one article related to business strategy. The article can cover business strategy in fields like Finance, IT, HR, Accounting, etc.
Articles can be found in Business Source Complete or ProQuest Central.
The article text itself must be 1) at least 1,000 words (excluding title, bios, and any other related material), 2) peer-reviewed, and 3) published within the last five years. If you have any questions about using a particular article, please reach out to your professor. Article Review Instructions: In 500-800 words (including title and references) review the article as follows:
First half – review of article contents, concepts, insights, and how it relates to business strategy
Second half – application to your world (Use a heading called “Application”)
Use at least one QCR (quotation, citation, reference) from the article itself
Use at least one QCR from another source (can be a peer-review article or something from HBR, Fortune, Economist, or Wall Street Journal).
Therefore, your references at the end of your article should have at least two entries.
Title your review LastName_FirstInitialWk1AR
NOTE: The biggest problem students have with this assignment is their application is too short. I suggest that you:
Use a centered heading named “Application to my World” in the middle of your paper.
Look at your total word count for your entire paper and then make sure that your application section is at least half of this.
Speak directly as to how this material applies to your work.
Wk1: Strategic Reflection
Students will write a strategic reflection (1,000 to 1,500-word paper) on themselves addressing the following: Creating Value
How do you create value to others in your personal relationships?
How do you create value for your employer?
Describe 2 stakeholders and your value proposition to them in these three categories (a total of six):
Foundational (faith, family, friends)
Primary (employer, client, etc.)
Secondary (co-workers, vendors, etc.)
Strategic Altitude Mix
In your current role, what is your strategic altitude mix?
In five years, what would you like your strategic altitude mix to be?
The paper should include 3-5 quotations/paraphrases, citations, and references from these three sources:
One from your course textbooks
One from Business Source Complete
One from HBR, Economist, Fortune, or Wall Street Journal
At the end of each paper, make sure and include:
Your word count
Your Grammarly score
Further details on this assignment can be found in the Wk1 Assignment Details Video. The paper should be submitted in a word.doc format. Title your paper Lastname_FirstInitialWk1SR
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.