6 DQ 1 RESPONSE 386 1
Hello Instructor Morris and Class,
The three primary groups that hold the power in America are (1) the rich (2) the American government and (3) those who are influential. Many people in these groups can easily interchange. In the current society we live in social media has influenced so many people where there actions that inspire the actions of others. The rich individuals are the ones with successful businesses and with a lot of assets. These are people who work when they want and have others working for them and some work from home . The American government creates the laws and employers lawyers and law enforcement that have vital role in society and have power over how we go about our day lives. All of these groups control what happens in our systems and fund campaigns that influence our policies. I see myself working with the communities in the urban areas to help them create a better living situations. I want them to be able to trust me and allow me to help them so that can reach there full potential. I am all about being a servant.
6 DQ 1 RESPONSE 386 2
Hello Professor and Class,
From my understanding and reading the text I have found that the elitist (communities most powerful people) stand at the head of decision making for the communities, these people typically power and money (Dale & Smith, 2013). Our text states “The people at the top have power based on wealth and organizational and social status” (pg. 479) . After the elitist have informally come up with a decision then the implementer of the policy. So what this looks like to myself is that there is a group and they have similar interests and they dictate what it is our communities should or should not be concerned about, usually these parties have similar interests as well as similar expectations and then they take whatever policy that have come up with and present it to the government who then carries it out. The other position would the Pluralist position, this is an adoption of the democratic creed so that those who do not come from power, wealth or social elite families can represent communities and cities alike.
As for me I would I would like to see myself as a community developer, I feel that I would not only take a pluralist approach but also a generalist practitioners approach. I would involve those in the community as well as those who could fund the projects and pass the laws. I would like to bride the gap, if you will.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.