Q.1 What are stocks and bonds? Describe how you could estimate their values. If you are investing in the stock market, which would you invest in and why? Can we compare, contrast, and discuss stocks and bond investments?
Q.2 write reply for this discussion
Stocks are an investment option that provide the investor a stake or partial ownership in the organization, while bonds are more like a temporary loan from the investor to the organization. Stocks allow you freedom choose when to relinquish the investment and make good on your investment, while bonds provide a fixed rate of return for a set period of time.
Therefore, another way to look at this is that the difference is essentially that of debt vs equity. The most significant difference of note is in how they generate money for the investor. Stocks must appreciate over time and be sold at a later date while bonds generate interest revenue for the investor at a fixed rate over time, generally speaking.
https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/investing/stocks-vs-bonds (Links to an external site.)
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj16YToj8z2AhXOHc0KHUGrAqwQFnoECAoQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nerdwallet.com%2Farticle%2Finvesting%2Fstocks-vs-bonds&usg=AOvVaw3TrLjj_EuuBeGq1BAc7w8U (Links to an external site.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.