As many of you are learning in the ISYS-650 course, organizational viability and efficiency are related to the ability to acquire and maintain information about itself and competing organizations. Information treated as a resource for strategic planning and operational management is extremely valuable within the organization as companies move towards data driven decision making.
In the spirit of this move towards information technology strategic integration, you will complete a course project that incorporates the topics of this course into a final course deliverable. Project deliverables are divided over Weeks 3, 5, and 7 and are detailed below.
Project #1 – SWOT Analysis (this assignment)
Project #2 – Project Proposal Draft
Project #3 – Completed Proposal and Presentation
You are to choose a business or social problem (either real or fiction) that your company (or a fictitious company) is currently having or anticipated to have in the near future. You are then required to formulate a technology related solution or proposal on this issue. Remember, the purpose of this project is to make this as “real world” as possible so the skills learned in this class can be immediately applied.
Week 3 (30 points)
As the class learned in the strategic planning reading, the goals based strategic planning process focuses first on analysis which is best conducted via a SWOT analysis. For the Week 3 project deliverable, use the provided template
Actions to discuss the business/social problem you have chosen to work on, suggest a technical solution, and conduct a SWOT analysis on the proposed solution to remedy this problem.
If you are having difficulty identifying a business problem, I am offering up some suggestions below for your review:
Patient tracking system for doctor’s office
Prospective student lead tracking system for a university
Mobile technology implementation within a company
Cyber-attacks against a charity
Meeting PCI compliance guidelines for a small business
Homelessness in a major city (see GlobalHack for background where I served as a judge)
Mitigating cyber bullying
Provide more rapid disaster relief
View RubricCourse Project- Week 3Course Project- Week 3CriteriaRatingsPtsDescription of Business Problemview longer description5 ptsExcellent3 ptsGood0 ptsNeeds Improvement/ 5 ptsDescription of Technology Solutionview longer description10 ptsExcellent5 ptsGood0 ptsNeeds Improvement/ 10 ptsSWOT Analysisview longer description15 ptsExcellent8 ptsGood0 ptsNeeds Improvement/ 15 pts
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.