This week you will be analyzing the web-based case presented in your text: Salesforce.com Outsourcing Policies
Week 3 – Salesforce.com Outsourcing Policies Case Analysis
The topic central to the case is cloud computing; its benefits and risks. Specifically, the reputable cloud product Salesforce and an information breach the company experienced in 2007. Using this forum, you will collaborate with your classmates to research both Salesforce’s policies and those of other, smaller, SaaS providers.
Your contributions may include:
Information on Salesforce Policies, including:
shared resource risk management;
record retention; and
A reflection on how easy it was to identify these specific policies: Are they posted, easily accessed, and transparent?
Identifying other, possibly smaller, SaaS providers (provide a link to their website)
News items related to data breaches experienced by other SaaS providers
It will also be important to identify any conflicting information you uncover in your search, so we may work through those challenges collectively.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.