See attached questions. Please answer each question individually with references labeled for each.
BSL 4160, Negotiation/Conflict Resolution 1
Course Learning Outcomes for Unit VI
Upon completion of this unit, students should be able to:
8. Analyze the significance of the four key elements of the negotiation process in regards to
8.1 Identify the types of influence and how they affect the negotiation process.
8.2 Explain the role relationships play in negotiations.
Unit VI Assessment
Unit VI Assessment
Required Unit Resources
Chapter 9: Influence
Chapter 10: Relationships in Negotiation
The unit lessons for this course are presented through interactive presentations. To view the presentation,
click on the below link. Once you are finished reading the slide, click on the “next” button on the bottom right
of the slide. To go to a previous slide, click “back.” Some slides contain interactive elements that open
additional boxes. These slides are indicated with a yellow exclamation point on the top right and a statement
letting you know what is interactive on the slide. To print the lesson, just right click on the slides.
Unit VI Lesson
UNIT VI STUDY GUIDE
Influence and Relationships
BSL 4160, Negotiation/Conflict Resolution 2
UNIT x STUDY GUIDE
Suggested Unit Resources
In order to access the following resources, click the links below.
If you would like additional information regarding the textbook readings, consider reviewing the Chapter
Chapter 9 PowerPoint Presentation
PDF version of the Chapter 9 Presentation
Chapter 10 PowerPoint Presentation
PDF version of the Chapter 10 Presentation
If you would like to learn more information about integrative negotiation and the concepts discussed in this
unit, consider reading the articles below.
Guthrie, C. (2004). Principles of influence in negotiation. Marquette Law Review, 87(4), 829–837.
Thompson, L. A. (2007, May). Effective negotiating. Strategic Finance, 21.
Learning Activities (Nongraded)
Nongraded Learning Activities are provided to aid students in their course of study. You do not have to submit
them. If you have questions, contact your instructor for further guidance and information.
Before completing your graded work, consider practicing with the following Nongraded Learning Activity:
Think back to a relationship from either your personal or professional life that was damaged. Consider
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.