You are working with a group of preschool students, several of whom come from lower socioeconomic level homes. You’d like to teach them the basics of food nutrition, but you know some of them do not have the support or resources for making healthier food choices at home. The school provides a healthy mid-morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack, but you want to make sure these children learn the importance of making healthy food choices, even at this early age. One of the challenges is making the learning experience fun, so they’ll engage with the ideas and carry them through life.
1. Create a lesson plan that includes at least two learning activities for pre-K students that will teach the basics of good nutrition. You can focus the activities on ideas like production, preparation, or cultural differences. Add a third activity based on a game, dramatic play, or other play activity.
1. For each activity:
a. Explain how this activity addresses the issues in the scenario.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.