You have been assigned a corporation to analyze in this class. Using the readings and resources provided this week, along with your own research, provide the following information for your assigned corporation: You can find a lot of information from the firm’s annual report. Additionally you can use Yahoo finance.com or Mergentonline.com (used through the Wilmu library system).
What financial market, NYSE or NASDAQ, is your assigned corporation listed on? Why does it matter?
Current Market Capitalization:
Using the provided excel template, show the calculation: Market Cap = Shares Outstanding times Stock Price
Define Mid-Cap and Large-Cap. Which designation is your corporation?
Current Dividend Yield:
Using the provided excel template, show the calculation: Dividend Yield = Annual Dividend divided by Stock Price
Provide an example of the current savings rate at a bank. Does your corporation pay a higher rate for their dividend yield? Knowing that stocks are riskier than savings accounts, defend or support the current dividend yield. Provide at least ½ page.
CEO Pay Trend
Provide a five-year trend of the CEO pay for your corporation. In your opinion, in your own words, provide at least one full page that defends or criticizes the trend in CEO pay.
Debt to Equity Ratio:
What is the debt (bonds) to equity (stocks) ratio of your assigned corporation for the past 5 years (no calculation needed just cite a reliable source)?
Using the five-year trend above, what is your assigned corporation’s current condition of the ’right-hand’ side of the balance sheet in terms of total debt to total equity of the firm? In other words, provide and analyze the debt to equity ratio. Provide at least ½ page.
MARKET CAP AND DIVIDEND YIELD CALCULATION: TYPE COMPANY NAME HERE
SHARES OUTSTANDING X STOCK PRICE = MARKET CAPITALIZATION
1,000,000,000 X $50.00 = $50,000,000,000
ANNUAL DIVIDEND / STOCK PRICE = DIVIDEND YIELD
$5.00 / $50.00 = 10.00%
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.