Instructions: Main Post 325 Words
Click on the Create Thread button at the top of the page to post your main response to the weekly discussion.
Type the Number and Name of your topic as the subject heading to let students easily see the list of topics that have already been posted.
Post on a topic that has not already been posted by another student. Post early in the week to ensure you get the topic you want.
Do not post attachments – Post material directly on the board.
RESEARCH (Label this section)
The explanation / background of the topic- Teach the topic to students. Share interesting and current research on the topic.
Use APA citations in the text to clarify sources.
Reminder: Your textbook should be one of the sources.
CRITICAL THINKING (Label this section, too)
This section is only for your thoughts/conclusions. This is not research based.
Examples: Apply everyday phenomena in terms of the scientific concepts in your research section. Make observations and draw conclusions.
Tips and Tricks for Remembering and Recalling. Is there a mnemonic device that might help you memorize this information or what helps you understand this?
Connect the dots. Why is this an important topic for you, your community, society, or the world? How does it relate to other concepts in the text?
Add References and Word Count at the bottom of posts.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.