You will write a 3 – 5 page paper about your experience in forming your organization.
Talk about your team process. Your team has the interesting challenge of working from remote locations as a virtual team, so comments on your process will be important. In your writing, respond to the following: What did you, individually, contribute as a member the team to create the project? How would you rate yourself as a team member on a 1 – 5 scale (5 being the highest) and how would you rate your total team? What were your team’s strengths and weaknesses? What would you do differently in a future team project ? What did you learn or experience that you will use in your current work or your future career?
1) My contribution as a member of the team.
strategic goals(Objective, Action steps, Considered controls),
2) rate 4 – 5
3) Strengths is everyone did his parts and weaknesses is communication every one had a hard time to meet during conference.
Non-profit clothing boutique to build confidence and provide support
Clothing Potential is a non-profit business that is offering more than just clothes and accessories, but a safe place to offer additional support resources to help youth in need. We are looking to create a welcoming, comforting and supporting environment that customers can continuously rely on.
Cheney is a fast growing community but lacks a nonprofit like ours. Our business will be the only, one of a kind, clothing boutique to offer a wide variety of fashionable clothing and accessories in all sizes for youth. We will fill the clothing needs for every weather season here in Inland North West. In addition, we will partner with other mental health resource organizations for those adolescents and young adults that are struggling with mental health or unhealthy home environments.
We would want to connect further than just handing out clothes. We would like to show support for all the needs and hardships of the people we help. Linking them with more resources instead of leaving them to work out problems alone, we would strive to form healthy long-term relationships with our freshly clothed friends. Comment by Destiny Thomas: Needs additional work
Strength – Community involvement. We will offer a wide variety of things, more than just clothes but also a place where kids can come to have a safe place, where we offer mentoring programs to refer any child struggling with family domestic violence or counseling programs to help in the best way possible. By basing our location in Cheney, it is a small town with a great community, but it is growing, so it is a convenient location and we would have a loyal community for donations and volunteers.
Weakness – Other non-profit organizations similar to ours have been established for a longer period of time. Since we are first starting out, we might not have the structure and resources right away. We will have to research our competition, how they fund their organizations and what they do vs what they don’t, so we in return can help our company be successful.
Opportunities – Having a recycling program for the cotton or fabrics that get donated that cannot be offered to our clientele would be an amazing opportunity to help keep the waste down and the uniqueness to our company prevalent.
Threats – Funding will be a threat as well as similar organizations that have already been established. With such a material resource as clothes are, there will be lots of funding and figuring out how to be a better fit for the community than another thrift store or second hand shop. Having other establishments as competition that have been up and running longer may be a disadvantage when it comes to funding, volunteers, advertising, and finding a niche.
1. Objective- Number of returning customers
Action Step: Gain loyal customers by providing a welcoming and comforting env
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.