1. Introduction: The introduction is where readers will have a chance to get an idea of what your essay will be about and what you will prove throughout. Do not go into too much detail here but give readers a preview of what is to come. Remember to review your writing plan to ensure that you are briefly hitting the key points you planned to cover while also stating your claim.
A. Provide an overview of the issue you have selected by briefly describing the main points and your argument.
B. Compose a thesis that states the argument that you will attempt to prove and support throughout your essay. This statement will give direction to your essay and should be well thought out.
2. Body: The body is your opportunity to describe and support your argument in depth. Make certain your thoughts and evidence are clear and organized in a way that is easy for readers to follow and understand.
A. Ensure that you write multiple focused paragraphs, clearly state their main idea, and move logically from one to the next, building the thesis argument as the essay progresses.
B. Your body paragraphs should support your argument by purposefully combining ideas with evidence from sources. The key to a persuasive essay is how well it is supported with quality evidence.
C. Address and refute at least one opposing viewpoint to your argument, which is your chance to discredit a significant opposing view and strengthen your argument in the process.
3. Conclusion: Think of the conclusion as a review of your argument. Use this section to restate your argument and remind readers of your supporting evidence. This paragraph is your last chance to persuade readers to agree with you.
A. Briefly summarize the main points of your essay. This section should consist of a brief review of your main ideas.
B. Draw conclusions based on your evidence.
i. Use evidence that you have found to wrap up the essay in a meaningful way that makes a connection to your audience.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.