each question needs to be 150-200 words with 1-2 reference
1) In many organizations, being people-centered is considered soft, irrelevant, and unrelated to profitability. Based on the video, “Everybody Matters: A Documentary Short Based on the Best Selling Book” and the assigned readings on conscious capitalism, contemplate the conscious capitalism principles (e.g., conscious leadership, stakeholder orientation, conscious culture, and higher purpose) as a framework. Consider at least two companies that successfully adopted this business philosophy to gain success and combat traditional corporate approaches. How do these companies embody the tenet of “higher purpose” and create deeper meaning by focusing their goals beyond profits and inspiring stakeholders? What connections can you identify between the four principles of conscious capitalism and the Christian concept of putting others before oneself?
2) Explain the value of analyzing organizational behavior from the individual, group, and organizational perspectives. What do you think is the benefit of understanding these three perspectives and their impact on organizational behavior overall?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.