Key Assignment Final Draft
Quality Control Manual
Tasks for Part 1 will be completed in Weeks 1–4 and should be 1,250–1,600 words.
This final draft represents Part 1 of the Key Assignment. You should treat it as a finished document in terms of grammar, formatting, all necessary sections, and complete content. All changes from Week 4 should be incorporated into Part 1 of the Key Assignment final draft.
This course is comprised of a series of Individual Project assignments that will contribute to a Key Assignment submission at the end of the course. Each week, you will complete a part of a Quality Training Manual. You will select an organization and apply your research to the development of the Quality Training Manual that is meant for the logistics and supply chain management departments.
The project deliverables are as follows:
Quality Control Manual
Course number and name
Table of Contents (TOC)
This should be on a separate page.
This should be a maximum of 3 levels deep.
If you are using an autogenerated TOC, be sure to update the fields of the TOC before submitting your project.
Week 1: Introduction
History of the quality management evolution
Why it is needed
Week 2: The Role of Leadership
Why it is a strategic issue
Management as a role model
New kinds of metrics
Week 3: General Quality Strategies and Tools
Establishing customer expectations
Designing quality in
Week 4: Quality Tactics and the Logistics and Supply Chain Functions
What tools are applicable internally
What tools are applicable externally with vendors
Tasks for Part 2 will be completed in Week 5 and will be 250–300 words. The project deliverables for this week are as follows:
Week 5: Roll-OutDescribe the process of rolling out this new company-wide quality initiative. Pay specific attention to the logistics and supply chain management functions. Include the following:A communication plan
Recommended sequence of steps to get personnel trained
Stakeholders on board (e.g., the vendor base, trucking companies, warehouse personnel)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.