Remember to submit your discussion paper to the Assignment Folder for scanning by Turn It In. You will need to do this each week. Your instructor needs the scan report in order to grade your work.
Welcome to Padgett-Beale and your first week as a management intern.
Before you begin working on this discussion paper, please make sure that you have read the Week 1 readings!
The Chief of Staff will be hosting a working lunch this week for your group of interns. In addition to the usual introductions and “getting to know you” discussions, you’ve been advised that there will be a discussion of the following article.
Each intern has been asked to write and bring a discussion paper containing their written responses to the following questions:
1. Do you agree or disagree with the author’s assertions regarding seasonal employees and cybersecurity risks in the work place? Why?
2. What steps can (should) managers take to reduce security risks associated with hiring seasonal or temporary employees? (Consider whether or not the Secure Computer User training course would be appropriate for these employees.)
3. How can managers show leadership in the area of cybersecurity defenses and best practices?
As you write your response, remember to provide examples from the article and other readings for this week. Explain why you agree or disagree and provide examples, if appropriate. Your examples should be relevant to the hospitality industry and hotel operations. Consider the ways in which these types of companies are likely to use seasonal employees and the types of digital assets / information to which these temporary employees may have access.
Include information from the Week 1 readings to support your responses / arguments. Remember to cite your sources using a consistent and professional style (APA recommended but not required).
Post your discussion paper as a response to this thread. After you have posted your response, read and critique at least 2 of the discussion papers written by your peers in this class. The goal of your critiques should be to help your peers improve their analyses of the issues and the quality of their papers. You could suggest a different perspective or help your peer to write a more effective argument to support his or her position on the issues. Grammar or writing mechanics comments are not necessary — your instructor will address those.
After you have posted your critiques, read what your peers have written as well and follow-up with 2 or more additional replies (to any thread).
You must start a thread before you can read and reply to other threads
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.