Due through Canvas, Friday, April 1
We regularly hear news reports about different NASA missions, but often the details, goals, and accomplishments of these missions is not clearly reported. Take this opportunity to pick a NASA mission and research in more detail what this mission is all about. Pick one of the following:
1) The exploration of Jerzero Crater on Mars by the Perseverance rover.
2) The asteroid sample return mission Osiris-REx, which collected material from the surface of asteroid Bennu.
3) The recent launch of the long-awaited James Webb space telescope.
4) Have another NASA favorite that’s not listed here? Go for it.
Discuss what the scientific goals of your selected mission are. What are scientists trying to figure out? How are they going about that? And why are these questions important? Depending on how far along a mission is, what have we already learned?
1) Papers should be a minimum of 2 pages and a maximum of 3 pages (12-point font, double spaced), not counting references and any figures. These should be included on separate pages after the main text.
2) Include at least three references, using MLA style. At least one reference should be from NASA, not a general media outlet.
3) Use proper sentence and paragraph structure – the text should follow a clear, logical progression, paragraphs should have a clear subject, and sentences should be free of obvious grammatical errors.
4) Contact me or the TA if you have questions.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.