I will like to change my initial project to post operative pain management..
Let P represent the population to be surgically operated
I represent the operations
C represents pain control managements
O represent the results from the pain management using pharmacological and non pharmacological treatments
T represent the time taken to achieve the results.
I will ask questions relating to post operative pain management for the purpose of this project. This question is outstanding and important for this discussion because, post operative pain management remains on of the main concern of patient in the field of health care delivery. Managing patient pain during and after surgery contributes immensely to the recovery rates of patients
Using the PICOT; Can patient pain management be improved within 5 days post surgery using medication and non pharmacological practices in adults patients. where P is the population that of the who were operated, or the surgical patients, I represent the intervention which is the surgical procedure, C represents the control in this case which is pain,, the O is the outcome of the pain managements practice applied and the T is time taken to achieve the objective. collecting data in a timely manner will be important in obtaining accurate result which will be 5 days . According to Melynk (2018, p34). It is also key key to be able to ask appropriate questions to be able to arrived at objective conclusions. Some of the skills required in this situations will be asking focused group questions, and following systematic research methods.
ProQuest and CINAHL plus database were search engine i used for this project.
Reference: Melnyk, B.M., & Fineout- Overholt, E. (Eds.). (2011). Evidence-based practice in nursing & health care: A guide to best practice. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Glasziou, P.P., Del Mar, C., & Salisbury, J. (2009). Evidence-based practice workbook John Wiley &Sons
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.