The research project is a research-based paper on a Emerging Technologies topic. Pick ONLY ONE of the two topics listed below.Topic 1. Many new clean tech ventures have relied on funding and partnership from established corporations. Select a recently funded clean tech venture with corporate venture involvement. Did the funding impact the structure of the new venture? What does the new venture expect to gain from the backing by the larger corporation? What does the larger corporation expect to gain from being involved in the new venture?Topic 2. Describe and contrast the operational challenges faced by the following startups: (a) consumer Web services startup, (b) iPhone application company, and (c) electronic device company.After you choose your topic, prepare an outline.Provide the following for this assignment:
The general structure or outline of your proposed paper.
Provide 2-3 references in APA style.
Your instructor will provide feedback. The final paper is due in Module 7. Your assignment this week is to provide an outline or the general structure of your proposed paper and should be 2 to 3 pages double spaced.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.