CC631 Research Report
The Research Report is due 6/19/2022 (End of Week 7). Late assignments will not be accepted. Posting must occur in the appropriate area of Moodle. Hardcopy, email, etc. will not be accepted. A total of 300 points will be awarded for a perfect score for this exercise.
The four module research assignments will lead up to this final paper.
Research Report / Individual Project (300 points)
The Research Report: Select one of the following research areas providing complete research and writing a scholarly research report.
i. IAAS, PAAS and SAAS
ii. Cloud Deployment Models
iii. Cloud Solutions
iv. Virtualization Technology in the Cloud
v. Enterprise Cloud Computing
vi. Cloud Architecture
vii. Cloud Security
viii. Cloud Applications
Important Student Notes:
· Each student submission should be checked for plagiarism. Students should be warned that Turnitin has a very good historical memory and is capable of accessing reports from both internal and external resources (i.e. Universities, Governments, etc.) including those originally written in non-English written languages. Plagiarism will result in a grade of zero (non-negotiable) for the assignment and may results in other university actions. The department chairperson will be notified of the violation. Additional Campbellsville University penalties may be applicable. Please see class syllabus for additional details.
· Only one submission attempt is permitted – AS THE STUDENT TO BE SURE BEFORE DEPRESSING ENTER.
· Acceptable file formats for submissions include Microsoft Word (doc, docx) or Adobe Acrobat (PDF). No other formats are acceptable.
· The research paper must be between 10-12 pages (not counting cover page, abstract, contents and references) supported by evidence (citations from peer-reviewed sources).
· A minimum of four (four) peer-reviewed journal citations are required.
· Formatting should be double-spaced, one-inch boarders, no extra space for headings, no extra white space, no more than two levels of heading, page numbers, front and back matter).
· Extra white space use to enhance page count will negatively affect student grade.
· Chapter 1 illustrates the document details of the research report and constitutes Background/Introduction, Problem Statement(s), Goal(s), Research Question(s), Relevance and Significance, Barriers and Issues related to topic chosen. Chapter 2 should consist of student paraphrasing the cited research material (i.e. what happened in case study x). Chapter 3 should be the reasoning for doing a basic compare/contrast or advantages/disadvantage of what was stated in Chapter 2 (do not state because the professor said so). Chapter 4 is a complete analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of what was stated in chapter 2. In effect, chapter 3 is a statement of what will be done and chapter 4 is what was done and what the findings were. Again, thus far the writing is objective and must not contain student opinion. Cha
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.