Use chapter 11 of the book to complete this assignment.
in Early Childhood
Building a Foundation
Su e Bredeka m p
Early Childhood Education Consultant
Boston Columbus Indianapolis New York San Francisco
Upper Saddle River Amsterdam Cape Town Dubai London
Madrid Milan Munich Paris Montréal Toronto Delhi Mexico City
São Paulo Sydney Hong Kong Seoul Singapore Taipei Tokyo
A01_BRED6702_03_SE_FM.indd 1 10/30/15 11:30 AM
Vice President and Editorial Director: Jeffery W. Johnston
Executive Editor: Julie Peters
Editorial Assistant: Pamela DiBerardino
Development Editor: Linda Bishop
Director of Marketing: Margaret Waples
Executive Product Marketing Manager: Chris Barry
Executive Field Marketing Manager: Krista Clark
Program Manager; Megan Moffo
Production Project Manager: Janet Domingo
Senior Art Director: Diane Lorenzo
Cover Art: iofoto/Shutterstock; Monkey Business/Fotolia; and Nenov
Full-Service Project Management: Lumina Datamatics, Inc.
Composition: Lumina Datamatics, Inc.
Credits and acknowledgments for material borrowed from other sources and reproduced, with permission, in this textbook appear on the
appropriate page within the text.
Every effort has been made to provide accurate and current Internet information in this book. However, the Internet and information posted
on it are constantly changing, so it is inevitable that some of the Internet addresses listed in this textbook will change.
Copyright © 2017, 2014, 2011 by Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved. Manufactured in the United States of America. This pub-
lication is protected by Copyright, and permission should be obtained from the publisher prior to any prohibited reproduction, storage in
a retrieval system, or transmission in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or likewise. To obtain
permission(s) to use material from this work, please submit a written request to Pearson Education, Inc., Permissions Department, One Lake
Street, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey 07458, or you may fax your request to 201-236-3290.
Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
Effective practices in early childhood education : building a foundation / Sue Bredekamp, Early Childhood Education Consultant. —
Includes bibliographical references and index.
ISBN 978-0-13-395670-2—ISBN 0-13-395670-9 1. Early childhood education—United States. 2. Child development—United States.
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
ISBN 10: 0-13-395670-9
ISBN 13: 978-0-13-395670-2
ISBN 10: 0-13-411549-X
ISBN 13: 978-0-13-411549-8
ISBN 10: 0-13-430324-5
ISBN 13: 978-0-13-430324-6
A01_BRED6702_03_SE_FM.indd 2 10/9/15 1:37 PM
To Joe Bredekamp, for a lifetime of love, friendship, wonderful memories, and tolerance
of craziness, and to Darby whose
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.