Review the literature for articles on Recovery Model as an approach in the management of mental illness. Include at least one nursing research article.
After reviewing the literature, formulate a thesis statement regarding how this recovery model can be used in the management of a specific psychiatric population (such as: patients with substance-dependence disorders, patients with depression, and others) belonging to a specific culture (such as: race/ ethnicity/ language, religion and spirituality, gender and sexual orientation, traditions and beliefs)
Describe how the literature supports the thesis statement, or answers the question.
Describe the role of the nurse in the Recovery Model with respect to providing care for the patient population belonging to a specific culture.
Describe how you will use the Recovery Model as a student, or in your practice after you graduate.
The paper should be written using the APA format.
Use at least 5 references which are current ( published within the last 5 years)
The paper should be 5 pages in length including the reference page; title page is not included in page count.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.