1. Big Five personality test: http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/
2. Kiersey Temperament Sorter http://www.keirsey.com/sorter/register.aspx. This test is very similar to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
3. Another Myers-Briggs type test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
4. Cattell’s 16PF questionnaire: http://personality-testing.info/tests/16PF.php
5. Basic version of the color personality test: http://www.colorcode.com/choose_personality_test/
STEP 2: Analyze your results. Discuss the results with at least one other person who knows you (preferably someone who knows you well) and decide if you believe the results accurately describe who you are. Write a short essay (150-250 words) describing the tests and analyzing both their validity and reliability.
Analyze the Grinch’s personality and behavior from any version of the book or movie of How the Grinch Stole Christmas using the psychological perspective or theory of your choice. Watch any version of the Grinch or view this clip below to help you analyze the Grinch’s personality development. Consider the content of this module and the various theories to explain personality, including Freud and the psychodynamic perspective, neo-Freudians like Adler, Erikson, Jung, and Horney, as well as learning, humanistic, and biological approaches. Explain in a paragraph or two which two psychological theories you think best explain the Grinch’s personality characteristics. Include evidences of the Grinch’s behavior as well as details about the perspective.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.