Identify a problem within the literature that needs further examination. Review the white paper on Effective Problem Statements and craft a problem statement for the path you desire to explore (Ph.D. or D.B.A.). Depending on the direction you head these will look slightly different. Make sure to thoroughly substantiate the problem with scholarly research. Keep in mind that a problem statement should not exceed 250 words.
Problem statement: Improving employee engagement in the healthcare sector.
Academic Research Problem Statements (Ph.D.)
Academic research problem statements should begin exactly as follows: The problem to be addressed is… Academic Research Problems identify the gap in the literature that needs to be explored and is well supported by scholarly research. What hasn’t been studied that needs to be studied?
Applied Research Problem Statements (D.B.A.)
Applied research problem statements should begin with a general problem. The general problem to be addressed is… Likewise in Applied Research, the specific problem is narrower in scope and labeled similarly: The specific problem to be addressed is… Applied Research Problems include 3 components: A general problem sentence, 3 – 4 supporting sentences showing that the problem exists within the literature, and a specific problem sentence.
All problem statements should include supporting information to assist in explaining the problem and must contain at least three scholarly resources to substantiate the problem. Scholarly resources should be published within the last three to five years. Proper APA formatting should be used, including a title and reference page.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.