Learning to prioritize and manage your time are important skills that were discussed in this unit. In this assessment, you are required to first prioritize your weekly tasks, such as assignments and then to create a weekly schedule based on those priorities.
Download the Priorities – Time Management Excel file (If you have not yet downloaded Excel, refer to the instructions on “how to” presented in Unit 1 Student Resource Center – IT – Microsoft Office Download.
Follow the instructions to answer the questions and create your prioritized task list and weekly schedule.
Upload the completed Excel file to this assessment
PART ONE – PRIORITIZE PART TWO – YOUR WEEKLY SCHEDULE
My Tasks – Learning to Prioritize
It is quite helpful to layout your goals and create a plan to accomplish them. You may agonize over some tasks, but after further consideration, they may not take as much time as you originally thought or may even be unnecessary all together! Your Weekly Schedule
Complete your weekly schedule below by placing tasks that you have prioritized in PART ONE on the schedule. Then fill around those tasks the other responsibilities you have throughout the week (you can use the example list below or create your own). After you complete your schedule, please reflect on your schedule by answer the following three questions.
Using the template below:
1) Create a list of at least 10 tasks on your “to do” list.
2) Create a list of your goals (e.g. get an A in this course, work 20 hours this week, finish my program/degree, etc.)
Answer the following question using at least 3 complete sentences: What are some of the strengths of your current weekly schedule?
(Double-click on the cell to enter text.)
Answer the following question in at least 3 complete sentences: How does your “to do” list compare to your goals? (Double-click on the cell to enter text.)
Answer the following question using at least 3 complete sentences: What are some of the challenges of your current weekly schedule?
(Double-click on the cell to enter text.)
Determine which tasks you need to: Do Now, Do Soon, Do Later, or Don’t Do At All (indicate with an X in the cell). For the tasks that you are still unsure about, think about what the consequence would be if you don’t complete the task. This may help you decide if the task is urgent after all. Answer the following question using at least 3 complete sentences: What is one schedule change you could make that would positively impact your educational goals? (Double-click on the cell to enter text.)
Tasks Desired Goal(s) Do Now Do Soon Do Later Don’t Do Work Oriented Tasks Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Example: Study every night Pass this class X Examples: 5:00 AM
Work at home 6:00 AM
Scheduled shifts 7:00 AM
Commute time 8:00 AM
School Oriented Tasks 9:00 AM
Examples: 10:00 AM
Class attendance 11:00 AM
Studying 12:00 PM
Group work 1:00 PM
Assignment completion 2:00 PM
Commute time 3:00 PM
Family/Home Oriented Tasks 4:00 PM
Examples: 5:00 PM
Home maintenance 6:00 PM
Errands 7:00 PM
Parenting 8:00 PM
Relationship management 9:00 PM
Meal preparation 10:00 PM
Leisure/Self Care Tasks 11:00 PM
Examples: 12:00 AM
Sleep and rest 1:00 AM
Meals 2:00 AM
Self-care routine 3:00 AM
Socializing 4:00 AM
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.