The prewriting stage of the writing process is often overlooked by students who wait too long to begin writing, but it is an important part of the process.
Begin by choosing a topic: a favorite place, a hated food, a musical group or theatre performance, a best friend, a bully from high school, a profession, something you just learned, a great idea.
Choose two of the prewriting strategies–research your topic, brainstorm, freewrite, map, or outline–and use them to explore your topic.
My topic is a profession. Dentist.
Please use the outlining and freewrite strategies.
Reference website below for prewriting strategies.
The Prewriting Stage of the Writing Process (thoughtco.com)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.