TOPIC: HOW EFFECTIVE ARE BULLYING INTERVENTION PROGRAMS IN SCHOOL? IF THEY ARE NOT EFFECTIVE, HOW DO WE KNOW?
NEGLIGENCE & LIABILITY
Law and Ethics ORGANIZATION OF FINAL PRESENTATION
You have two components for your Final Presentation, for a total of 300 points:
I)Presentation to colleagues (with PPT or Prezi) (200 points)
You will prepare an 8-10 minute (10-15 slides) professional development presentation for your colleagues,
supervisors, parents or another appropriate group based on the self-selected (and Dr. R.- approved) topic above.
The required slides or topic areas are (you do not have to go in this order):
_____ 1) Title. Word choice is important. Consider a two-part title. Examples:
-Concussion in College-Level Sports: Are Schools Liable?
-Cyberbullying: A Parent’s Guide
-IEP Compliance During the Pandemic: How to Avoid a Lawsuit
_____ 2) Introduction and background: What prompted you to select this topic? Why is this topic so important?
_____ 3) Summary of data/statistics which puts the issue into an appropriate educational and legal perspective.
This section could be combined with #2 to provide a rationale for the importance of your topic.
_____ 4) Summary of cases related to this issue (find a range of 5+ cases over time, level, and jurisdictions.) ‘OLD’
cases help establish the issue, so do NOT fear cases which occurred before you were born. Do try to find
both older and newer cases related to your issue. Did the ruling stand the test of time? –Or change/shift?
_____ 5) Summary of Statutes related to this issue, including Federal Statutes (Codes, Titles, Public Laws, etc.),
Florida State Statutes, Florida State Board of Education Rules, and School Board Rules/Policies
_____ 6) Conclusions and recommendations. Develop up to three key recommendations with details to address this
issue to prevent a lawsuit.
_____ 7) References in APA format. Remember to reference sources of data, cases and the history of your issue.
II) Ancillary Documents to be Uploaded into Canvas (100 points)
_____ 1) Presentation. Upload the above presentation, whether it’s a PPT or Prezi
_____ 2) 5 Case Briefs. Upload one running document of 5 complete case briefs (same as above) related to topic
in following format for each case. (This will probably be between 10 and 15 pages long). You may use ONE
case from cases we study from the Dayton text, but your research is expected here to find cases. You may
also do a cut-and-paste from cases you find on-line. However, remove any signs of Internet such as
underlined and blue print—and be sure to cite all sources.
_____ A) Caption. Title of Case (Plessy v. Ferguson)
_____ B) Citation–e.g., 163 U.S. 537 (1963)—NOT the docket number
_____ C) Facts. What happened? (This is the juicy part of the story leading up to the case).
_____ D) Procedural History of the case. Where did the case go before THIS case? Procedural History is
NOT required of each case—but be sure
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.