Nick is a very unique human being. Nick was born with the superhuman gift of absolute power – he can do anything. The leaders of the world have sought out Nick’s help to decide once and for all what is right and wrong. So, Nick gets to work creating moral laws that will apply to all – whatever he comes up with must be followed by everyone.
First, Nick decides that torturing puppies for fun is wrong, anywhere at anytime. Juliette, a philosophy student at Ballard State University, sees some problems with this though. Juliette believes that torturing puppies cannot be objectively wrong based on whatever Nick thinks is right or wrong. However, Juliette recognizes that Nick is all-powerful so there can’t be any morally objective laws that don’t come directly from Nick’s own decisions about morality (that is, there can’t be any objective moral laws independent of Nick).
What do you think? Is what Nick decides is right and wrong actually right or wrong? Is torturing puppies for fun wrong independently of whatever Nick thinks and decides about it, or is it wrong just because Nick thinks and decides it’s wrong?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.