Personal and Professional Development Portfolio
Part I (500 word limit in total)
Short reflective answers
1. How has the simulation helped you in understanding the challenges of working in a team? How do you think this might translate to the workplace? (300 words). It was an airline simulation in which we had to make a group of 5 people and manage an airline. We had to make decisions together in daily operations of the airline. Overall the team got along really well. All members contributed equally. However there were few disagreements and how we resolved was by listening to each other explain why they stand with a specific decision and then later final decision is made by voting.
1. Reflect on your professional development activities during your programme of study. What do you understand by the concept of personal resilience? Give an example to evidence your own capacity for resilience using your work or personal experience. You can use the PDP template at Appendix VII to help you but you do not need to submit the PDP template as part of the portfolio (200 words).
Part II (500 word limit)
Critically reflect on your strengths and weaknesses around your self-awareness and personal resilience. Consider how these may impact your personal and professional development and your personal challenges in engaging in organisational change. (Here you might consider your learning across your programme of study, for example Managing Organisational Change, Strategic Management and options).
APPENDIX VII – Personal Development Plan Template
Development need / Learning Objective
Choose one need and define what the need is clearly – make it specific
Activities to be undertaken
What are the options that you could choose to meet the need? (Courses? E learning? Reading? Work experience? Mentoring?)
Cost? Time? What other resources would be needed?
Who could help you with this? What other support is available? (e.g. web based resources, University support, people where you work?)
What do you need to do, by when?
What are the specific steps that need to be taken in order?
Date to be done by
Specific dates for each of the steps
Theory, Knowledge and Understanding
Analysis and Self-Reflection
Self-Evaluation and Coherent Argument
Makes reference to relevant concepts and demonstrates a detailed and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the theories and concepts used.
Shows excellent evidence of reading widely.
Extensive reference to wide range of relevant literature and media.
Perceptive analysis and deep self-reflections which raises insightful issues and creates a deeper understanding of the self.
Very good integration of theory and examples from own experience, connections are made between what a given theory says and how it connects to the given exa
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.