I need 3 pages
“Identify and justify reliable sources of nutrition information.
Compare and contrast popular diets.”
Research Paper Project
Research a diet in depth and learn everything about it. A simple consumer-level approach is not enough, because now you are in nutrition science class! Be able to describe the diet to someone who doesn’t know anything about it. Know/discover the diet’s strengths and weaknesses. Stay objective. Use the knowledge you have gained in this course to do your evaluation. Make a final judgment and recommendation based on your findings.
Be able to provide a 1 day meal plan based on this diet.
There are numerous diets out there. Here is a short sampling:
DASH and Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes (TLC) diets for blood pressure management
Ketogenic diet for management of epilepsy
Esselstyn diet for heart health
Vegan diet (originally from Hindu and Buddhist Asian cultures)
Vegetarian diet (a Westernized, less restrictive version of veganism)
South Beach diet
Mayo Clinic diet
Raw food diet
Calorie Restriction diet
Research Paper Requirements
In the paper cover the following:
· Describe the history of the diet.
· What geography and culture does it come from?
· How old is this diet – for how long people practiced it?
· Who invented it?
· What is the diet’s foundational philosophy?
· What the diet actually consist of in general?
· Give an example for a one-day meal plan representative of this diet.
· Describe how well/badly it covers the macronutrients and micronutrients.
· Does that diet have any probiotic components?
· Does the diet achieve in long term what it claims to achieve?
· Should one following this diet take precautionary steps, such as take extra vitamins or supplements?
· What do you think is the greatest weakness of this diet? How about its greatest strength?
· Is this diet practical for a modern lifestyle? (Maybe if you need to prep a meal for 6 hours it is not that practical)
· Is this diet expensive? Can average people afford it?
· Could this diet be particularly harmful for certain age groups, or patients with certain medical conditions?
· Could this diet induce food allergies?
· Could this diet be applicable to a high intensity life style? (competitive sports)
· Are there celebrities trying to popularize this diet?
· Is there a particular food industry that would promote this diet?
· Your personal opinion: Would you do it?
· Would you recommend it to your family?
The format should be simple without anything fancy in it. You are graded on ideas, not on appearances.
· Fonts: 10-12 size, any regular type will do (Calibri, Times, Times New Roman, Arial, Courier etc.)
· Line spacing:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.