Week 4 SOAP NOTE UTI for 65 year old female
SOAP Note Patient with UTI
United State University
FNP xxx: Common Illness Across the Lifespan -Clinical Practicum
SOAP Note Patient with UTI
ID: L.U. a female patient presented to the clinic accompany by self, patient is a reliable historian.
Client’s Initials: L.U
Age :65 years.
Race: African American
Date of Birth: 08
Insurance: BlueCross BlueShield .
Marital Status: Married
Subjective: “ I have been having pain and burning during urination for two weeks now and the pain goes to my lower abdomen, and I have been unable to hold urine, I now urinate on myself because I can no longer hold it until I get to the bathroom”.
CC: Pain and burning during urination.
Patient stated symptoms began within the past two weeks and have worsened over the past seven days. The patient complains of severe pain and burning sensation during urination that radiates to lower abdomen, with urgency. The urine is cloudy and has a foul smell odor. After attempting to pass urine, the pain subsides for a little while, yet it reoccurs. Patient states that she has been sexually active only with the same partner for the past 15 years. On assessment patient reports pain of 8 /10 on pain scale. Patient denies having blood in urine, fever, headache, shortness of breath or chest pain at the moment.
Constitutional: Patient states she is in good state of health she denies headache , chest pain weakness fever chills, weight loss or gain.
Eyes: Denies double vision, change in vision factors, or blurry vision.
Ears/Nose/Mouth/Throat: denies sore throat, hearing issues, or nose congestion.
Cardiovascular: denies any kind of orthopnea, rapid heart rate, palpitations, or chest pain.
Gastrointestinal: c/o moderate to severe pain in the abdominal area.
Genitourinary: acknowledged presence of increase in urgency and frequency of urination. Major pain while urinating for the past ten days.
Musculoskeletal: Denies any kind of pain
Integumentary & breast: Denies issues
Neurological: Denies issues
Psychiatric: Denies any kind of depression or mood swing
Endocrine: Denies having any problem
Allergic/Immunologic: No Known allergy
Past Medical History:
· Medical problem list: patient denies having any major illnesses and only reports headaches and sometimes common seasonal allergy or cold.
· Denies history of chronic medical problems with father or mother.
· Preventative care: None indicated
· Surgeries: Denies
· Hospitalizations: Denies
· LMP: Patient states she do have a 28 days menstrual cycle and the last cycle was 2 weeks ago. She has had three pregnancies and three cesarean section.
Allergies: No known food or drug allergy
· Medications: Patient takes only Centrum vitamins and sometimes Tylenol for headache. Family History: Patient’s mother has hypertension that she manages by taking daily medication and exercising. The patient’s father has hyper
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.