· Be 100 words or more
· Use the stand English grammar and spelling
· References are cited (if necessary)
· APA Format
Read the case study below and answer the following questions
Violence Affecting Families
Crisis is a temporary state of severe disequilibrium for persons who face a threatening situation. The community health nurse has been requested to follow up on domestic violence cases as part of the workload. The student nurse is accompanying the community health nurse on the visits. The community health nurse is assessing the student nurse’s current understanding of violence affectingfamilies by asking some theoretical questions concerning this critical issue.
The student nurse shares with the community health nurse that a crisis is a state that individuals can neither avoid nor solve with their usual coping abilities and occurs when some force disrupts normal functioning, thereby causing a loss of balance or normalcy in life. Crises create tension; subsequently, efforts are made to solve the problem and reduce the tension. The community health nurse asks the student nurse to identify and describe the two main types of crisis. What is a brief description of the two types of crisis?
The community health nurse has to follow up on an abuse case involving a child and adolescent. The community health nurse asks the student nurse what are the ages that child abuse occurs and how is shaken baby syndrome or Munchausen syndrome diagnosed?
Community health nurses use three levels of prevention when working with families. What type of focus is involved in the three levels of prevention?
People in crisis need and often seek help. Crisis intervention builds on these two phenomena to achieve its primary goal—reestablishment of equilibrium. What are the two major methods with a brief description of crisis intervention?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.