Week 01 Discussion – Windshield Tour (200 words). I need this today.
Week 02: Public Health Law and Legislation. Discussion (200 words). I need this tomorrow
Week 02 Project Assignment – Public Health. (300 words). I need this tomorrow
Please see details attached
NR514: Epidemiology and Population Health
Week 01 Discussion – Windshield Tour (200 words).
Take a walk or drive around the geographic area of the population you are interested in. This may be around the hospital or clinic where you work, or in an area you are interested in serving. For instance, when you go into the poorest areas of Chicago, you see:
· General socio-economic, cultural and environmental conditions
· A disproportionate amount bill boards for alcohol and tobacco products,
· A dearth of fresh food stores
· Social and Community Networks
· Some poorly and some well-maintained neighborhoods
· Police “blue light” cameras to try to deter gang activity
· Individual lifestyle factors
· Few gyms
· Many pay day loan stores
Hint: Look at the project requirements in Week 02 Assignment – Public Health. It will be helpful to evaluate the area in terms of your topic of interest.
1. Post a video, or power point or some other easily accessible presentation with pictures of the area you toured (See Resources > Student Handbook > Discussions > How to Access, Record a Video in Discussion for help).
2. Identify and discuss three risk factors that affect the population in this area. These might be good or disconcerting. Try to identify one in each of the Dahlgren-Whitehead rainbow models.
Week 02: Public Health Law and Legislation
Week 02 Discussion (200 words).
1. Visit the
CDC Public Health Law News Archives
, and choose one of the reports.
In no more than 300 words, discuss:
· Why did you choose your report?
· Why is this particular report important to society and how it fits in the Dahlgren-Whitehead model?
· Using what you have learned through your nursing education, what are your thoughts about how you might affect legislation around this issue at the local level or above?
2. Visit: NCSL. (2021, April, 26).
State Action on Coronavirus (COVID-19).
National Conference of State Legislatures. Choose one state that passed a piece of legislation regarding health care and Covid-19.
· Why did you choose this legislation?
· What does the legislation provide for?
Week 02 Project Assignment – Public Health
Review the John Snow ‘First Public Health Act’ scenario in this weeks lesson as review of what goes into public health research.
Identify an area of public health that interests you. Areas to consider include reproductive justice, access to fresh foods, access to mammography, vaccinations, avoiding diabetes in certain population or anything else that interests you. Write no more than 300 words about what that problem is and why it is important.
For more information refer to the
Overview of Project Paper
that covers all parts of your final paper for this class.
Overview of Project Paper
Throughout this course, you will be learning about public health and the use of epidemiologic information to develop, implement and evaluate population health programs. There are several smaller projects and
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.