FINAL RESEARCH HOMEWORK ACTIVITY
1. THE TASK AT HAND IS TO WRITE AND SUBMIT TWO SHORT ESSAYS IN ANY OF THE THREE SUBJECTS OF THE TEST:
A) SOCIAL MEDIA
2. THE SUBJECT MATTER IS A RESEARCH QUESTION ON THE SUBJECT. THERE IS ONE RESEARCH QUESTION FOR TOPIC
3. EACH STUDENT WILL SELECT 2 OUT OF THE THREE QUESTIONS. NO EXTRA CREDIT GRANTED FOR WRITING ALL THREE
4. THE ESSAYS CAN BE BASED ON THIS REFERENCE
5. THE WORD LIMIT FOR EACH ESSAY IS 500 WORDS PLUS COVER PAGE, REFERENCES, AND APPENDIX (IF NEEDED)
6. STRICT WORD LIMIT ENFORCED. STRICT APA 7TH EDITION CITATION RULES ENFORCED
7. YOU WILL HAVE OVER 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE ESSAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS FOR LATE SUBMISSIONS. TEN POINTS DEDUCTED IN FINAL ACTIVITY MARK FOR LATE SUBMISSION. SUBMIT YOUR REPORTS IN THE DROP BOX LABELED RESEARCH ACTIVITY IN WEEK TEN TAB IN MOODLE
8. RESEARCH QUESTIONS ARE RELATED BUT NO THE SAME AS THE MATERIALS REVIEWED IN CLASS.
************NEW DEADLINE MARCH 20 FIND DROP BOX IN WEEK 10/11************
Q1. SOCIAL MEDIA/CONSUMER INSIGHTS. When establishing a content strategy in social media, the main aspect to take into consideration is customer insights. Facebook for Business is famous for providing a platform that considers those insights. What are the main factors (identify up to three) to consider when approaching consumer data social media? Identify and briefly describe two relevant metrics used in this type of data support strategy.
Q2 CRM/CCS. What is the role that CRM systems play in the successful CCS strategy? What is, according to Fader one common issue with them? Provide an example of CRM in any service sector. In your reflection, why is the CLV concept so hard to establish. Identify and reflect on one main reason.
Q3 PPC/SEO Explain the relationship between search engine optimization (SEO) and pay per click (PPC). Dodson when explaining the way PPC works goes on saying “Those are the product of PPC-savvy digital marketers, reaping the benefits of high click-through rates (CTRs) by paying a little extra” How does this idea play with the notion of SEO analyzed in the book and in class? In your example, show a real or hypothetical situation in which these two approaches are used in a product or business facing intense competition. In your reflection, discuss why some digital marketers are reluctant to use PPC strategies even when evidence shows otherwise
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.