please see attachment
The Mailroom Homework #2
CLASS: SCORE: /15____________%________
1. You Marv Harper, mail room clerk. Barb Kelly, administration assistant, sent you the following e-mail.
To: < marv.harper@ony x.com>
From< email@example.com >
Subject: Procedures for Incoming Mail
Marv, I am noticing that the company’s Trading Manual does not contain information on the procedure for handling incoming mail. Please provide the necessary details and include information on remittance steps are required.
Draft an email response to Barb Kelly giving the procedures for handling incoming mails (8 marks)
2. In many businesses, electronic mails are now used instead of memos. Discuss two reasons why you think emails are gaining popularity. ( 4 marks)
3. The use of electronic mail has grown with the advancement of technology worldwide. The speed, security, and storage capabilities have prompted many organization now use this medium of communication to correspond on a daily basis. If e-mail is so good, thoroughly explain why conventional post is still successful. Give three reason. (3 marks)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.