The purpose of this assignment is to identify an appropriate information security (InfoSec) governance program for a company, using a quantitative risk assessment to justify the investment in the program and an executive summary to concisely present findings.
Using the case study company selected for the Topic 1 assignment, write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) that recommends and justifies a particular InfoSec governance to C-suite (executive-level) management.
Be sure to include the following:
Description of an InfoSec governance program appropriate for the selected company.
Recommend a governance program.
Describe the security strategy used.
Explain the risk management methodology.
Identify security policies.
Identify how ethics plays a role in the InfoSec governance program.
Explanation of a quantitative risk assessment justifying investments in information security. Include a cost-benefit analysis using the annual loss expectancy.
Description of findings in the form of an executive summary (150-200 words).
Include at least three academic references for this assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
MS Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
2.3: Justify investments in information security.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.