“Crash Course: The Spanish Empire”
Watch the film, “The Spanish Empire” and answer the following questions as thoroughly as possible. Answer in complete sentences. Your responses will be handed in and graded. The worksheet is worth 20 points.
1) What factors made it easier for the Spanish to conquer the Aztecs and Incas? When did the Spanish arrive in Mexico and Peru?
2) What resources did the Spanish find in Latin America? (hint: don’t forget human resources)
3) Why didn’t the Spanish use many African slaves in Mexico and Peru?
4) How much silver did the Spanish take from Latin America? How might this have affected Latin America?
5) What effects did the conquest of Latin America have on Spain?
6) What effects did silver have on China?
7) Who benefitted from the conquests of Latin America? Who suffered?
Explain each of the following terms. Include the date and historical significance of the term. You can look terms up online to add additional information.
Viceroyalty of New Spain
Viceroyalty of Peru
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.