Narrative Essay Brainstorm
Complete the slides…
Date:March 23, 2022
Write a story about a person who moves to a new place. Include details about who or what your character misses most and about the surprises they find in the new place.
Who are your characters?
List at least 2 names and use 2 adjectives to describe each character.
Character 1: Elllie
Describe them: Quiet and nice
Character 2: Elliot
Describe them: Cautious and brave
Where is your main character originally from? Jacksonville Florida Briefly describe their hometown and how they felt about it? Jacksonville is a lot of fun and has a lot of beaches to enjoy. And most of all they miss their family.
2. Where is your character moving to? Pensacola, Florida. How do they feel about moving? They are moving because of Dad’s job and they have no family there and they don’t know anyone.
What point of view will you tell your story from? Choose one POV and change the font color to red.
First person point of view?
The main character is also the narrator.
Third person limited point of view?
The narrator is not a character in the story. The narrator only knows the thoughts and feelings of the main character.
Third person omniscient point of view.
The narrator is not a character in the story. The narrator knows the thoughts and feelings of all of the characters in the story.
What is the problem in your narrative? What gets in the way of what the character(s) want?
How does the conflict get resolved? How does your main character cope with their move to a new place?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.