Question I – Explain some of the hurdles litigants have encountered when it comes to the Endangered Species Act and standing to bring a lawsuit.
Question II – An illegal drug manufacturer and an illegal drug dealer enter into an oral contract in which the manufacturer will sell the drugs to the drug dealer for a set price. The manufacturer changes his mind and sells his product to another dealer. Could the dealer enforce the oral contract? Why or why not?
Question III – A contract is made between two parties. The terms of the contract are complete and unambiguous. A dispute arises between the Parties. Party A wants to pull out of the contract without penalty. Party B argues that Party A’s proposed action is prohibited by the express terms of the contract. Party A argues that the Parties verbally agreed to ignore that provision of the contract that would impose a penalty on Party A. Which Party will prevail and why?
APA format, 500 words
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.