Find an image (crayon) on the Internet that depends predominantly (if not entirely) on visual appeals to market a product or make a point. Avoid using videos or commercials. Consider the purpose, targeted audience(s), context, and effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the image.
In your introduction, identify the image, the purpose, and the targeted audience(s) of the image you are analyzing. Include either a copy of the image or a link to where the image can be found. Also, include a thesis statement at the end of the introduction that reflects the content of your essay.
In the body of the analysis, discuss the context (meaning) of the visual. Discuss the elements used in the visual to get the reader to think a certain way. You might discuss visual elements like shapes, colors, size, shadows, and positions to name a few. Also, discuss the effectiveness (or ineffectiveness) of these visual elements.
End with a brief conclusion that summarizes what you have learned from completing the analysis of the rhetorical situation.
Be sure to double-space your assignment.
Length: 450 words
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.