must be at least 150 words
Identify common franchise terms.
Understand the advantages and disadvantages of owning a franchise.
Determine the difference between a franchisee and a franchisor
Every week you will be asked to reflect and respond in a Discussion Board forum. Your contribution to the topic should be clear, complete, and accurate. This assignment also requires that you read the answers posted by your classmates and respond to at least one of those postings. You are required to meet the following guidelines.
Develop a detailed response using APA format (in-text citation, reference list) and utilizing at least one credible resource in addition to the course resource. Thus, use two resources total.
Post your initial response by end of day on Friday.
Post feedback responding to a classmates post by end of day on Sunday.
After completing the assigned readings (Intro to Franchising) answer the following discussion questions.
1. Define the FDD and discuss its significance to the franchise industry.
2. Define the franchise agreement and discuss how it differs from the FDD.
Assigned Reading : https://www.franchise.org/faq/franchising-101
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.