Conduct a case study analysis on the information management system (IMS) of a company you choose and write a 5-6 page white paper for the executive management team to show the importance of continuing to invest in the company’s supply chain IMS.
Meeting customer demands and high efficiencies are the goals of the majority of supply chains, and companies strive to develop sustainable long-term supply chain solutions. You will show the importance of continuing to invest in the company’s supply chain information management system (IMS) in this assessment.
In this assessment, you will write a white paper to be presented to the executive management team to show the importance of continuing to invest in the company’s supply chain information management system.
For your white paper, you may use the same company you selected for another assessment or select a different company from this list:
L. L. Bean.
Conduct your research and write about the selected company’s information management system (IMS). Include the following:
Analyze the company’s information management system and relate the IMS to the company’s business objectives.
Analyze how technology is used for managing the company’s transportation and warehousing network using relevant examples.
Analyze how the company’s IMS provides a competitive advantage over competition and summarize the unique features which create customer satisfaction.
Analyze how the IMS helps coordinate between supply chain partners and provide an example of how the coordination leads to exceptional service.
Analyze how an IMS helps monitor orders and inventory levels and satisfy customers using relevant real world examples.
Analyze why managing information is equally or more important to the company than moving products by relating the impact of information management to productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
Your assessment should also meet the following requirements:
Format: Submit a professional and well-organized Word document.
Length: 5–6 double-spaced pages.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
APA format: Use current APA style and formatting for in-text citations and references. See Evidence and APA for help if you need it.
References: 3–4 sources are required. As the basis for your research, you can use any of the resources noted in this course, in the Capella library, and on the Internet.
Note: Use of additional resources will assist in achieving distinguished level ratings.
Before submission, refer to the scoring guide for insight into the grading criteria for this assessment.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
Competency 1: Examine how a supply chain supports an organizational strategy.
Describe the company’s information management system.
Competency 2: Assess
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.