INTEGRATED DIGITAL MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS – BRAND COMMUNICATIONS
Your task is to investigate about the communications of a brand and then to recommend a
brand communications strategy. The idea is that you dig in the communication activities of the
brand and media, then evaluate them, and propose a strategy to improve their brand
It should consist of 3,500 – 4,000.
The report must be based on ALL ACTIVITIES DONE IN SINGAPORE
The report must consist:
– Brand vision, mission, positioning
– Customer definition
– Media strategy
– Media evaluation (Facebook & Instagram – Singapore accounts only)
• Does the media highlight the physical characteristics that the brand wants to
• Does the media transmit clearly and persuasively the benefits of the product?
• Does the media provide the right atmosphere to stimulate the emotions sought
in the target audience?
• Is this the primary/secondary media for the brand campaign?
• What is the purpose of the media?
• Visual auditing
▪ What is (visually) working or not working?
▪ Good images descriptions? Do they promote retention?
• Content auditing
▪ Is the content easy to read? Does it have short clear sentences? Is it
easy to skim through paragraphs?
▪ Is the right tone for the audience? Does it avoid redundant or awkward
placing of keywords?
▪ Analyses for the homepage, interior pages, blog posts, etc (depending
on the media)
▪ Analyses of call to actions, brand voice, consistency, media use, etc.
▪ What kind of content do we find?
• Performance and evaluation
▪ Follower growth, engagement rate, etc.
– Craft strategic objectives for the next five years
– Craft marketing communications strategy for the achievement of the objectives,
detailing the content strategy.
– Final recommendations
In addition to the above components, your final report should include all of the following:
Table of Contents: Table of contents for your report.
Main body of the Report: The main body of the report should not exceed 20 typewritten pages,
using font size 12, with line spacing of 1.5 and a one inch margin on either side (excluding
contents page, executive summary, references and appendices). Summary graphs, pie charts
and tables should be used selectively throughout the text to highlight the most important
Conclusion: This should not exceed one page.
References: Harvard citation style. A complete citation of all work/research of others
referenced in your report should be included in a list of references
Appendices: Supplementary data and illustrations may be appended.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.