Please put the answers in file below and obligation conditions
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Human Resource Management (MGT211)
Deadline: 09/04/2022 @ 23:59
Course Name: Human Resource Management
Student’s ID Number: S
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: /10
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
· This Assignment comprise of a short Case.
· Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment two students will able to understand the following LOs:
LO3: To demonstrate a thorough understanding of an HR Strategic planning which includes effective job analysis, recruitment and selection strategies.
LO4: To have the ability to deliver and communicate HR policies messages in coherent and professional manner.
Read the case given and answer the questions:
Back Space (BS)
was well-regarded as an employer of choice for many years before missing out on a Best Employers list they were used to appearing on. The experience prompted them to return to their core values and regularly measure their performance to ensure their actions were delivering results. People who work at BS are called partners. They believe that great guest experiences begin with great partner experiences. The partner experience is one of the key success indicators for the company. Employee engagement, leadership, enablement, alignment, and development are measured. They seek feedback frequently because the feedback helps drive their business strategies. Past survey feedback has contributed to company initiatives and programs like Vision + Goals (a goal setting and personal development program), guest experience training delivered via eLearning, and changes to their compensation and benefits program. “The BS Experience is about leadership, it’s about people, it’s about development and growth, and we have fun,” says Kareem, Senior Manager of Strategy at Back Space. “Our comp
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.