Assignment topic: THE GREAT FLU OUTBREAK OF 1919
Topic must focus on ONE STATE DURING THE OUTBREAK and will require an argument.
Paper format: CHICAGO
This Written Assignment is at least
three double-spaced pages
of text (Times New Roman, font size 12). Of course, the use of Wikipedia is off-limits. Your paper MAY bleed over onto a fourth page…BUT, if it goes beyond four pages, you will lose points.
The Written Assignment must include a cover page with your name, course number and course title, instructor’s name, and date of turn in to the instructor in the bottom right-hand corner, right justified. Additionally, you need to have a title for your paper (reasonably large print size) about 1/4 of the way down from the top of the page. And, you need to have an appropriate picture centered on the cover page. You must also include a bibliography at the end of your paper. While composing your paper, use proper English.
Do not use abbreviations, contractions, passive voice, or first/second person (I, you, we, our, etc.). The only place you will use first person is in your opinion paragraph
. Before submitting your paper, check your grammar and use spell check. Remember, the way you talk is not the way you write a paper. WARNING: There has been a serious tendency for students to ignore proper punctuation in their papers, lately. This is especially true with leaving out most or all commas. I am going to seriously take off points for punctuation errors. Warning! If you make 5 or more comma errors, I WILL take off 5 points automatically.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.