A company must establish business objectives. The company uses various business strategies, processes, and tools to achieve its goals. A key performance indicator (KPI) is a measure that aligns with a business objective to help determine whether the company is on track to meet the purpose. The company will identify and monitor KPIs to determine whether the company is performing to the level necessary to achieve its objectives. If not, the company will make needed adjustments to the business operational processes to improve performance to meet the measure outlined in the KPI.
Use the attached template to complete the assignment:
For this assignment, complete the following:
The introduction should introduce the reader to the business operational processes to improve performance to meet the measures outlined within the KPIs.
Discuss how the company should use at least 1 of the processes and at least 1 of the tools to implement the strategy.
Discuss how this process or tool strategy will help the company achieve its objective.
How will the business objective identified help the company know whether it performs well enough to meet its goals?
What are the strategies and associated processes and tools to help the company achieve the KPI?
The conclusion should summarize key points from the business operational processes that you discussed.
Your performance analysis should be 5 pages in length. Be sure to properly cite your sources using APA. Include your references and in-text citations.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
Length: 5 pages minimum
Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Unit 3 Assignment
American InterContinental University
Delete highlighted information.
The introduction is the best opportunity to convince your audience that you have something worthwhile to say (one solid paragraph). An introduction can accomplish this by fulfilling six important responsibilities, as follows:
1. Get the audience’s attention.
2. Introduce the topic.
3. Explain its relevance to the audience.
4. State a thesis or purpose.
5. Outline the main points.
6. Be 1 page in length.
See the Assignment Details for more information on the elements to include in the introduction.
Slam! is a company that sells tennis balls. Its clients are tennis clubs, school sports programs, and retail stores. Its management team has completed their annual strategic planning. Review the table below, which highlights the company’s business objectives and associated KPIs to measure performance. The company has asked you to recommend an effective strategy for achieving their order-fulfillment objective using the processes and tools available (see the second table below). Write a 3-page analysis that includes the following elements:
1. Discuss how the company should use at least one of the processes and at least one of the tools to implement its strategy.
2. Discuss how this process or tool strategy will help the company achieve its objective.
3. How will the business objective that the company identified help the company know if it performs well enough to meet its goals?
4. What are the strategies and associated processes and tools to help the company achieve its KPIs?
Increase speed in which orders are available for delivery from 5 days to 3 days by December 31.
Order fulfillment time
Increase the number of return customers by 20% by December 31.
Number of customers retained
Increase revenue by 25% by December 31.
Growth in revenue
Implement an initiative to create a new operational process that requires ongoing collaboration between the marketing, sales, operations, and IT teams to transition more of the company’s new and existing customers to placing their orders through the existing e-commerce store, which interfaces with the order management system for managing internal processing to source the order, instead of calling their orders into the call center, which then forwards the order on to a warehouse team, where order processing time is 25% slower.
Customer relationship management system, e-commerce or order management system, weekly meetings partnered with consistent and frequent collaboration between business functional teams
Assemble a project team to implement a new, faster online system for receiving customer orders.
Order management system, project team structure staffed with order management subject matter experts
Assemble a cr
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.