Networks have changed drastically over the last 30 years. With the first introduction of the 56k modem, which was about 3 typewriter pages per second, to speeds well over 1Gbps these days, the ability to use networks globally, has changed the way we do business. Using research, determine where networks will go in the next 5-10 years and how that might impact the global economy.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
· Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
· Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
· Provide extensive additional information on the topic
· Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
· Share an applicable personal experience
· Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
· Make an argument concerning the topic.
This week, you have read about entrepreneurship in a global economy. For your written assignment this week, complete a case study of the organization you work for (use a hypothetical or “other” organization if more applicable) that will address the following prompts:
· Describe the organization’s environment, and evaluate its preparedness to go global, if not already, and it’s strategy for staying global if it is.
· Research other company’s strategy for going global and explain if this will or will not work for your company.
· Make a recommendation for a global strategy in the organization, including a justification for your recommendations.
Submit your midterm research paper as a single document. Your paper should meet the following requirements:
· Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
· Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
· Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
· Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
You will have two attempts for this assignment. After the first attempt, ensure your safeassign rating is 30% or below.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.